I've been eating Oats for breakfast for a long long time. Quite a few months actually. So this morning I decided to change it up a little bit. I decided that an antioxidant rich smoothie would be a perfect pick-me-up to start the day on a strong note. And it was ... !!!
Prep Time: 5 min
Ingredients (Serves 1):
- 2/3 cup Almond Milk (Chilled)
- 2/3 Medium Banana, preferably frozen
- 3 oz Red Raspberries (fresh, half pack)
- 6-8 Medium Strawberries (fresh)
- 1/3 cup Blueberries (frozen)
- 2 tbsp Non-Dairy Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tbsp Chia Seeds
Blend almond milk, banana, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and chocolate chips together until smooth. Add Chia seeds and mix well. Pour and enjoy!!
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving): Calories 281 (Fat Calories 9.2)
Total Fat 9.2 g; Carbohydrates 51.7 g; Fiber 10.2 g; Sugars 30.5 g; Protein 5.5 g