July 24, 2012

Gimme More ... Cauliflower Rice

This recipe has become a favorite almost overnight! I tried it a week or so ago with a small cauliflower, and ate leftovers for lunch the next day. I made it again tonight and I have to give it the honor of being Gimme More! I love how quick and effortless it is to prepare (see recipe here), and how little it has in terms of calories. Yet, it is packed with fiber and nutrients. I don't feel guilty eating a second helping. Its way better tasting than any other grain (rice, brown rice, barley, quinoa) and has far less in terms of starch and carbs and goes perfectly with my Quick Stir Fry!! LOVE IT!! I had the rice today with a Chickpea and Shredded Carrot Quick Stir Fry. Um Um Good! And yes, leftovers too!

Gimme More ... Cauliflower Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment