March 25, 2012

Breakfast Tofu Scramble

I've been thinking of making this Tofu Scramble for a few weeks (months?) now. One of the best things about weekend mornings at home was being able to make Scrambled Eggs and Toast. So after giving up eggs (among other meat & dairy products), this was one of the things I missed a lot. When I saw it the Everyday Happy Herbivore cookbook when I first bought it in January and I just haven't gotten around to actually making it. I finally did make it this morning and I was an idiot for not having made it before! ;-)

EHH Tofu Scramble with Tomatoes & Salsa
Prep Time: 10 min. or less

Ingredients & Directions: I followed the HH Tofu Scramble recipe to a tee, with the exception that I added fresh diced tomatoes and topped it off with pre-made Salsa. Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment